Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Short update

Sorry about the missed post yesterday. I had nothing constructive to say, so I figured it best to not say anything.

I also have nothing to say today, so I'll try and force something out today to make it looks like I'm sticking to my plan of one post a day. Anyway, here's what I have to say today.

EA is apparently running a sale on their iOS games. I bought Dead Space and Mirror's Edge for a dollar each, down from 10. I have no idea how long that deal goes on, but the deal also extends to Battlefield Bad Company, and the handful of Sims for iPhone are also down to a dollar.

If you're not familiar, and it's prolly a bit late at this point, but Sony is also running a promotion offering 10 dollars back for every 50 you spend in the PS Store. It ends at the end of march, so there are only a few days left, but if you buy games digitally, this deal is very lucrative - what's that? A AAA title for 50 bucks on launch day? Thanks kindly.

I'm planning to take advantage of that Sony sale, as I've already bought a $50 PSN card. When I get home, I'm going to buy Bioshock Infinite and play the heavens out of it. With all the games, I'll do a short review on them - particularly the iOS game ports.

No comments: