Friday, September 24, 2010

Ohai

So, I've had this thing for months and never bothered to use it until now.

Now, some of you might wonder 'the Tao of Draco? Who the fuck is Draco' since you might know me personally.  Well, I've decided that my actual name (Delbert Sand, since I don't give a rat's ass if you know where I'm at) isn't marketable enough, so I spent some time deciding on a proper pseudonym, should I ever get anything written worth published, and decided upon Draco Cunningham.

My logic was simple.  It essentially came down to one question. What would one be more willing to buy: a book written by Delbert Sand, or a book written by Draco Cunningham?  I find Draco Cunningham to be a much better name.

Now, that we've covered the *name* one might be wondering what's the focus of this blog.  Well, that's also pretty simple.  Way I figured - well, was told, really, but shush - I like gaming, I like writing, and I'm good at writing.  Why not make a blog that showcases both (and sheds a little light into the dark corners of my mind where gremlins make their homes; gotta give them a tan) and allows one to get to know me a bit better.

So, the focus essentially would be my views on games (any game I feel capable of giving a solid view on, anyway) and whatever I've written lately that I would feel would be good to post.  And, y'know, whatever else I feel like throwing out there (just a heads up in case you randomly see a post bitching about trees or a recipe for Garlic fries).

Way I figure it, the focus may be gaming and writing, but that doesn't mean I *can't* write about whatever I feel like.  And if you don't like that, feel free to kindly suck it; its my blog to write what I want. ;p

On that note, I'll try and make at least one post a day, though I make no promises.  And, I'll probably be spending the next couple days transferring over my myspace blogs, since that's where they all went before I bothered to care about this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey u are a good write for real :)
love ya :-*